Monday, July 12, 2010

what made me a blogger

i had very bad experiences in my life. all started from my locality. some wrong construction of drain and road,splitting of garbage by my neighbors.no cooperation by neighbors,so called social workers,personal common interest,local elected representatives impartial,and in property dealing business.their interest in my house due to its location importance,comments like thorn among roses,harassment through local govt. bodies.but my patience effected me personally,i lost my vision due to infection after cataract o/p.even now people throw garbage in drain which chokes it and water is logged. but as a teasing event so that i may loose my temper but they failed due to my nature.in spite of my wring up to high level nothing happened.so to keep myself cool i started wring on blogger thinking that one day right will get justice and others will get lesson and will be aware of such hidden antisocial elements. such for personal interest are harming millions by selling illegal arms,drugs,medicines.duplicate material.these anti socials are also support of political people and as they are having lot of illegal money,and by supporting various parties they are getting shelter. due to this the right is going away from politics because he doesn't have illegal money to donate to such.these people are really anti national and this sort of corruption will have to be faced by coming generations. how we can think of clean world till these antisocial people will be supported and not detected to save and develop our locality,city,country and the world......n.k. agra

No comments:

Post a Comment